In addition to being a youth speaker, Jeff Veley has been the producer and director behind five nationally-known youth programs that have reached over one million people and won several awards. Jeff and his team have mastered the art of coordinating events from small to large at schools, churches, festivals, and youth conferences.
In this book Jeff shares his inside secrets and time-tested strategies for planning outstanding student assemblies and youth conferences. It’s like having Jeff as your personal consultant, as he takes you step-by-step through each phase of the planning process. He even shares the exact resources that he uses which will save you a lot of time and money.
It will quickly become your go-to resource when planning any event.
If you’ve ever wanted to plan an awesome live event or take your existing event to the next level, this book is a must-have.
In this book you’ll learn…
- How to select the best speaker or program
- How to find time on the calendar for an event
- Proven funding strategies (ninja tips to securing the money that you need)
- Ways to get media coverage
- How to maximize your budget and make a lasting impact
- Money and Time Saving Resources (this section alone can save you hundreds of dollars)
- How to Form a Event Team (with positions to cover all bases)
- Audio/Visual Tips that make your event look and sound professional
- AND MUCH MORE!