Jeff’s two-time internationally award-winning school assembly is professionally-filmed in front of a live student audience. Use this DVD with your whole school, in the classroom, or at home to empower students.
Through clean comedy and inspiring real-life stories, Jeff’s social and emotional learning (SEL) message teaches the “Peace Sign Approach”. This evidence-based approach makes it easy to stop social aggression in two simple steps. As a result, students are empowered to face adversity, grow in their resilience, and solve their own social problems. This message is best suited for middle and high school-age audiences.
- Dominance Behavior: Simplifying the issue of bullying
- The Peace Sign: Two steps to stop social aggression
- Discerning Bullying Behavior vs. Criminal Behavior
- The Law Of Reciprocity: The core reason why we are mean to others
- Resilience: The secret to protect your feelings
- The Golden Rule: How kindness helps manage enemies
- The Golden Rule Game: The fun and easy way to understand all of the above principles.
- Group Discussion Guide
- Free access to additional Video Training for students, parents, and educators.
- Live performance of Jeff’s “Suffocation Escape”
Preview the Content Below
Run Time: 50 minutes