Letter To Parent
As a kid who was relentlessly tormented at school and abused at home, I know what it’s like to feel helpless, hopeless, and even suicidal. That’s why I’ve dedicated my career to helping kids like me. I know the exact skills that every child needs to learn in order to overcome adversity, grow in resilence, and solve their own social problems. I’ve personally sat knees-to-knees with hundreds of youth and walked the path to healing.
As a parent, you don’t have to do this alone! I meet many parents who’ve taken their kids to therapy for months with little to no results. Why does this happen? Most therapists do not have the expertise or a psychological framework proven to stop bullying behavior. Because of this, they simply make suggestions, talk through the pain, and hope it helps. The sad thing is that you can spend hundreds to thousands of dollars with no guarantee.
Your child will see a dramatic improvement within one week or I’ll refund 100% of your money back.
How can I give such a crazy offer?
I have over a decade of experience working on the front lines with victims of bullying. The approach I teach has received two international awards for effectiveness in conflict resolution and 90% of young people report that bullying has completely stopped or dramatically descreased after just one week of using the “Peace Sign Approach”.
If you want results that work fast and a guarantee that you’ll see a difference, consider my program as outlined below. It would be my pleasure to come alongside your family and provide hope, help, and a reason to press on. Just give me one week and I’ll prove to your child that they have the power to stop the hate and become more resilient than they ever have been. Let’s do this together. I look forward to working with you.
Because YOUth Matter,
How Does It Work?
Part 1: Consultation & Assessment
- Listening to you and your child’s needs, goals, and concerns
- Behavior Assessment: Identifying the specific behaviors impacting your child
- Resilience Assessment: Measure your child’s social and emotional resilience
- Coaching Plan: A customized plan to personally help your child overcome bullying, grow in resilience, and solve their own social problems
Part 2: Online Video Training
Upon purchasing the program, you will receive instant access to the online video training as well as printable resources for you and your child to use at home and at school.
Students will learn:
- How to stop mean behavior immediately
- How to become resilient
- When to get help from trusted adults
Parents will learn:
- Three ways to stop social aggression immediately
- The best way to help your student when they are upset
- The secret to preparing your student to solve their own social problems in as little as 10 minutes
Part 3: Video Call with Jeff Veley
Following your child’s customized coaching plan, Jeff will teach social and emotional coping skills, rehearse simple responses to social aggression, and role play how to respond to this behavior in real-time. Parents share how this call with Jeff catapulted their child’s success in responding to mean behavior and growing in confidence.
BONUS: You will receive a fun online game that you can play with kids of any age to help them rehearse conflict resolution skills that stop social aggression immediately.
Part 4: One Week Follow Up Video Call with Jeff Veley
- Second Video Coaching Call with Jeff Veley
- Behavior Assessment: This post assessment will show the reduction in conflict as a result of the coaching program
- Resilience Assessment: This post assessment will show the specific areas in which your child’s resilience has grown as a result of the coaching program
What are Clients Saying?
My son used what Jeff taught him at school and shared with me that his bullies no longer pick on him. Thank you so much for your help! It works!Marian
I realized that I have this wall that I can’t break when it comes to other people. However, when I talk to you, I just open like a book. I am comfortable talking to you. You helped me realize that with every bad situation there is ALWAYS someone to listen… I want to tell you how thankful I am that we talked and for your videos.Theresa
I was amazed that you were able to help my son who has autism. You helped a kid who doesn’t understand social skills learn how to respond to bullying. Nothing else we tried had worked. Thank you!Julie
You changed my attitude towards my whole life. The last couple of months have been the best of my life. I’ve been stronger, happier and full with a passion that before was just gone. That was something I thought I could never do. I don’t really know how to explain it, but it changed me.Becky
I tried the tricks that you taught me on the girl that was bullying me. At first she asked why I was acting weird, then she said “why aren’t you getting mad?” On Friday she asked me to come to her house for dinner. This girl has seriously been bullying me for over a year! Thank you!Abby
I used the stuff that you taught me. My grades used to be D’s and they are all A’s and B’s now, except for one class. My relationship with my mom is better too and I’m making good choices now. I just wanted to say thank you for your help and keep helping kids.Edwin
Purchase the Program
Includes everything above with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Compare the costs of Jeff’s program to traditional therapy
- Average $100 per session
- Often requires long-term treatment (2 months – Years)
- No measureable results
- No speciality in bullying/social aggression
- No proven approach
- No money-back guarantee
- No video training or materials
Total Cost: Appox. $800 – $5,000
Coaching with Jeff Veley
- Less than the cost of 3 therapy sessions.
- Short-term treatment. Long-term results. See improvement in 7 days.
- Results/client growth measured by assessements
- Psychological approach which has recieved two international award
- 30-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Over 90 minutes of video training, an online game, and printable materials
Total Cost: $247
Purchase the Program
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
We guarantee that this program will help your child reduce bullying incidents and grow in resilience. If you do not see a reduction in incidents and growth in resilience, based on your child’s assessment, we will refund 100% of your money back.
* Jeff has over 8 years experience as a Youth Treatment Specialist, helping victims of trauma. While coaching can be extremely helpful, it is not therapy nor is it meant to replace professional mental health services. No refunds will be issued for clients that choose not to complete the program or use the techniques taught.