Biblically-Based Bullying Prevention
Youth Motivational Speaker for Christian Events
Jeff Veley’s message on managing aggression is Biblically-based, psychologically-sound, and culturally relevant. Learn how to apply Biblical truths regarding enemies to modern-day situations in two simple steps. Using the “Peace Sign Approach”, students are empowered with social and emotional skills to resolve conflicts.
For over a decade, Jeff has ministered to youth. As a speaker and entertainer, he’s reached over one million people, sharing the stage with today’s top Christian artists (Third Day, Colton Dixon, Switchfoot, Red, Plumb, Newsboys, and more). He’s also a former Christian radio personality, having hosted shows on WJQK JOY99 and Ignite Radio. In addition, Jeff’s weekly radio features have been syndicated on several stations.
Jeff and his wife, Amber regularly lead worship at both their local church and various events, including camps, concerts, festivals, and conferences.
Jeff’s message on bullying is rooted in Romans 12. The two steps of the “Peace Sign Approach” are based on the following scriptural teachings.
1. Don’t Get Upset – Be Emotionally Resilient
- “Control your temper, for anger labels you a fool.”
- “But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other check also.”
– Matthew 5:39
2. Treat Them Like a Friend – The Golden Rule
- “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”
– Matthew 5:44
- “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.” – Matthew 7:12
- “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” – Proverbs 15:1
Jeff is recognized by the Interfaith Peace-Building Initiative of the United Nations for training people of all faiths, without discrimination.
Jeff also provides public school programming, void of faith-based messaging. He’s officially recognized as a Peace Ambassador by the
United Nations and is a Diversity Award and Civility International Award recipient.
If you’re interested in hosting Jeff, click here for more information.