Biblically-Based Bullying Prevention
Youth Motivational Speaker for Christian Schools
Jeff Veley’s message on bullying is Biblically-based, psychologically-sound, and culturally relevant. Students will learn how to apply Biblical truths regarding enemies to modern-day situations in two simple steps. Using the “Peace Sign Approach”, students are empowered with social and emotional skills to resolve conflicts.
Jeff has ministered to youth for over a decade. As a speaker and entertainer, he’s reached over one million people, sharing the stage with today’s top Christian artists (Third Day, Colton Dixon, Switchfoot, Red, Plumb, Newsboys, and more). He’s also a former Christian radio personality, having hosted shows on WJQK JQ99.3 and Ignite Radio. In addition, Jeff’s weekly radio features have been syndicated on several stations. Jeff continues to serve Christian schools, camps, concerts, churches, and conferences as a speaker and worship leader.
Jeff’s message on bullying is rooted in Romans 12. The two steps of the “Peace Sign Approach” are based on the following scriptural teachings.
1. Don’t Get Upset – Be Emotionally Resilient
- “Control your temper, for anger labels you a fool.”
- “But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other check also.”
– Matthew 5:39
2. Treat Them Like a Friend – The Golden Rule
- “Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.”
– Matthew 5:44
- “So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you.” – Matthew 7:12
- “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.” – Proverbs 15:1
If you’re interested in hosting Jeff, click here for more information.